Altria Group Inc (MO.N)
15 Jun 2018
* ALTRIA REPORTS 2018 FIRST-QUARTER RESULTS; REAFFIRMS 2018 FULL-YEAR EARNINGS GUIDANCE
BRIEF-Altria Group Says CEO Martin Barrington's Total Compensation For 2017 Was $15.7 Mln - SEC Filing
* SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q78jOt) Further company coverage:
Altria Group Inc , best known as the maker of Marlboro cigarettes, could grow earnings at a double-digit yearly pace through 2020, according to an analyst in a Barron's article on Sunday.
* ALTRIA INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 6.1% TO $0.70 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALTRIA PRESENTS AT THE CONSUMER ANALYST GROUP OF NEW YORK CONFERENCE; REAFFIRMS FULL-YEAR 2018 EARNINGS GUIDANCE
* ALTRIA REPORTS 2017 FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR RESULTS; PROVIDES 2018 FULL-YEAR EARNINGS GUIDANCE
WASHINGTON Philip Morris International Inc told a U.S. advisory panel on Wednesday that it expects around 6 million smokers to switch completely to its iQOS electronic tobacco device if the company is allowed to claim it is less risky than cigarettes.
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 Philip Morris International Inc told a U.S. advisory panel on Wednesday that it expects around 6 million smokers to switch completely to its iQOS electronic tobacco device if the company is allowed to claim it is less risky than cigarettes.
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 U.S. health advisers on Wednesday began to consider whether Philip Morris International Inc should be allowed to claim its novel electronic tobacco product is less harmful than cigarettes, potentially making it the first such device to carry a reduced risk claim.
WASHINGTON In a decision expected to test the Trump administration's approach to tobacco regulation, U.S. health advisers will vote this week on whether to allow Philip Morris International Inc to claim its novel iQOS tobacco device is less harmful than cigarettes.
|Tutunski Kombinat AD Prilep (TKPR.MKE)||--||--|
|Lorillard LLC (LO.N)||--||--|
|Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI)||--||--|
|British American Tobacco plc (BATS.L)||3,694.00||--|
|Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)||2,626.00||--|
|Philip Morris International Inc. (PM.N)||$81.88||+1.03|
|Japan Tobacco Inc (2914.T)||¥3,177||+12.00|
|Altadis SA (ALT.MC)||--||--|