Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC (MONY.L)
19 Sep 2018
LONDON, July 19 British price comparison website Moneysupermarket.Com reported a better-than-expected 6 percent growth in second-quarter revenue on Thursday, driven by its division selling energy services.
* SAYS MONEYSUPERMARKET ANNOUNCES THAT CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ("CFO") MATTHEW PRICE IS TO STEP DOWN AS CFO AND AS A DIRECTOR OF GROUP ON 31 OCTOBER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
* GROUP DELIVERED QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS WITH REVENUES UP 4%
* MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM GROUP PLC - HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE DECISION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FOR £40M MILLION
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these 3 stocks following today's results?
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Is today a good buying opportunity for Moneysupermarket.Com Group plc, Cobham plc and Monitise plc?
- Should you follow director selling at ASOS plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Accesso Technology Group plc?
- Can Greggs plc, WH Smith plc & Moneysupermarket.com Group plc reverse this year's losses?
- Are N Brown Group plc, Hochschild Mining Plc & Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC Buys After Today's News?