Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
* VALE S.A. REPORTS 8.9 PCT STAKE IN MOSAIC AS OF JAN 8 - SEC FILING
* MOSAIC COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF VALE FERTILIZANTES AND ANNOUNCES TIMING OF 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mosaic says Changes In Pending Vale Fertilizantes Transaction Include Reduction In Purchase Price Consideration To $1.15 Bln In Cash, 34.2 Mln Shares
* THE MOSAIC COMPANY ANNOUNCES MODIFICATIONS TO PENDING VALE FERTILIZANTES TRANSACTION
SAO PAULO, Jan 2 Vale will conclude the sale of a fertilizer unit to the Mosaic Company with adjustments on Jan. 8, the Brazilian miner said in a securities filing on Tuesday.
* ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC REPORTS A 5.07 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN MOSAIC CO AS OF DEC 15 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DuWFSs) Further company coverage:
* MOSAIC ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.025 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 22 Canpotex Ltd, a potash export company owned by Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, Mosaic Co and Agrium Inc said in a press release on Wednesday:
U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co on Tuesday posted bigger-than-expected profit on higher prices, and slashed costs to ride out an agriculture slump, sparking a 9 percent jump in its shares in early trade.
Oct 31 U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co on Tuesday posted bigger-than-expected profit on higher prices, and slashed costs to ride out an agriculture slump, sparking a 9 percent jump in its shares in early trade.
* Mosaic Co - reduces annual dividend target to $0.10 per share