Moss Bros Group PLC (MOSB.L)
21 Jan 2019
Jan 11 British suit retailer Moss Bros Group Plc warned on Friday of a challenging year ahead, even as its online sales rose nearly 30 percent for the 23-week period to Jan. 5.
Jan 11 British suit retailer Moss Bros Group Plc said on Friday its like-for-like sales for the 23 week period to Jan. 5 fell 1 percent, as the company was forced to give steeper discounts than planned in the post Black Friday period.
Shares in suit retailer Moss Bros Group Plc lost almost a third of their value on Friday as the company warned its full-year profit would take a substantial hit after hot weather and the World Cup kept shoppers away from stores.
* Year operating profit to be less than 2.3 mln pounds (Adds details, background)
Sept 21 British apparel retailer Moss Bros Group Plc expects full-year operating profit before items to be "materially lower" than market expectations as first-half like-for-like sales dropped, it said on Friday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 2 small stocks paying big dividends
- Are Diageo plc, Moss Bros Group plc And NEXT plc The Best Way To Play Today's Uncertain Market?
- 4 Hidden Dividend Stars! BBA Aviation plc, Interserve plc, Vitec Group plc & Moss Bros Group plc
- Should You Buy Vodafone Group PLC, Moss Bros plc & B&M European Value Retail SA On Thursday?
- 5 Black Friday Bargains? Moss Bros Group plc, Boohoo.Com PLC, Home Retail Group Plc, Next plc & Marks And Spencer Group Plc
- Should You Buy Xtract Resources PLC, Mitie Group PLC, Moss Bros plc And Wizz Air Holdings PLC Following Today's Updates?