Marshalls PLC (MSLH.L)
20 May 2019
UK shares bagged another session of gains as financials cheered British lawmakers' rejection of a disruptive no-deal Brexit and oil majors rose on higher crude prices, but mid-cap retirement services specialist Just Group slumped on plans to raise funds.
* Marshalls hits life high on upbeat results (Updates with closing prices)
Feb 27 Off-price apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly same-store sales on Wednesday, as steep discounts drove more shoppers to its T.J. Maxx and Marshalls stores during the holiday season.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these climbers after today's results?
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Marshalls plc, Quadrise Fuels International plc and IMImobile plc star buys after today's updates?
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Should you buy Marshall Motor Holdings plc, Bonmarche Holdings plc and Lonmin plc after today's major share price moves?
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?