Mitie Group PLC (MTO.L)
Outsourcing group Mitie said it saw signs the troubled industry may regain a measure of pricing power after the wake-up call provided by rival Carillion's collapse, and said its own restructuring was on track.
June 7 British outsourcing group Mitie said it saw signs the troubled industry may regain a measure of pricing power after the wake-up call provided by rival Carillion's collapse, and said its own restructuring was on track.
June 7 British outsourcing provider Mitie said it expected "modest" revenue growth for its current financial year and remained committed to improving its profitability 4.5 percent to 5.5 percent in the medium term.
(This March 16 story corrects third paragraph to show it is the preparation and approval of 2016 financial statements that are being investigated, not the statements themselves or the company)
March 16 British outsourcing company Mitie Group said on Friday it expected annual costs associated with its turnaround programme to be higher than its previous estimates.
* Shares touch multi-year lows (Adds new estimates on savings, details on profit warnings, updates dateline)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- 3 top income stocks you shouldn't miss: HSBC Holdings plc, PayPoint plc and Mitie Group plc
- Should you avoid the UK's most hated stocks? Carillion plc, Ocado Group plc, WM Morrison Supermarkets plc, Mitie Group plc and J Sainsbury plc
- Will Ryanair Holdings plc, MITIE Group plc and Highland Gold Mining Ltd surge higher after today's news?
- Are Renishaw plc, AFC Energy plc And Mitie Group PLC Worth Buying After Today's Results?