Metro Bank PLC (MTRO.L)
19 Jan 2018
British lender Metro Bank Plc posted a jump in third-quarter profit, driven by strong growth in residential mortgages and commercial lending and a rise in customer numbers.
* Total loans jump 66 percent to 8.61 billion pounds (Adds CEO comments, details)
Oct 25 British lender Metro Bank Plc posted a jump in third-quarter underlying pretax profit, driven by strong growth in residential mortgages and commercial lending and a rise in customer numbers.
* METRO BANK PLC - MIKE BRIERLEY, CFO, COMPANY SECRETARY AND DIRECTOR OF METRO BANK PLC HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* METRO BANK PLC - Q3 UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAX 1 AT £7.2M, A 77 PCT INCREASE FROM £4.0M IN Q2 2017
Oct 4 Britain's Metro Bank Plc said on Wednesday it appointed Roger Fenwick as director of specialist sectors for its commercial business.
* Appointment of Martyn Atkinson as chief information officer, with him taking up new role on Sept 4, 2017
British lender Metro Bank Plc raised 278 million pounds by selling new shares to investors and also generated a pretax profit in the first half of the year.
* Bank raised 277.9 million pounds in placing overnight (Adds CEO quotes)
* RAISED TOTAL GROSS PROCEEDS OF ABOUT 277.9 MLN STG FOR COMPANY VIA PLACING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 5 growth shares at the top of my shopping list
- Will momentum continue for the FTSE 250's newest members Metro Bank plc, CMC Markets plc and CYBG plc?
- How are 2016 IPOs Metro Bank plc, CMC Markets plc and Hotel Chocolat Group plc faring?
- Should Lloyds Banking Group plc fear upstarts Metro Bank plc & Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc?