National Australia Bank Ltd (NAB.AX)
20 Feb 2018
* NAB CONTINUES TO EXPECT TO MEET APRA'S 10.5 PCT TARGET IN AN ORDERLY MANNER BY JANUARY 2020
Feb 14 National Australia Bank on Wednesday said it expects to meet the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority's (APRA) target for common equity Tier 1 capital by January 2020.
Feb 8 Australian shares firmed on Thursday, led by a rally in financials after National Australia Bank Ltd reported a 3 percent rise in first-quarter unaudited cash profit.
* Shares move higher amid slight falls in wider market (Adds share price, bad debt charge detail)
* NAB GROUP'S COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 (CET1) CAPITAL RATIO OF 10.2% AT 31 DECEMBER 2017
Feb 8 National Australia Bank Ltd, the country’s No. 4 lender by market value, on Thursday reported a 3 percent rise in first-quarter unaudited cash profit after bad and doubtful debt charges declined.
* VICTORIA HODGES APPOINTED ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY OF NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED
* LOUISE THOMSON, GROUP COMPANY SECRETARY, WILL TAKE A 12 MONTH LEAVE OF ABSENCE, EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 2018.
* COMMITTING TO SOURCE 50 PERCENT OF CO'S AUSTRALIAN ELECTRICITY DEMAND FROM RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS BY 2025
* NOTES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S ANNOUNCEMENT TO ESTABLISH A ROYAL COMMISSION INTO AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: