Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
19 Mar 2018
March 14 After almost three barren years for investors who have poured millions into the U.S. oil sector, producers are finally opening the floodgates to a wave of share buybacks that will return money to shareholders this year.
JERUSALEM, March 7 The partners in the Tamar and Leviathan natural gas site off Israel's coast are in talks to buy the rights to use the East Mediterranean Gas (EMG) pipeline to supply gas to customers in Egypt.
* NOBLE ENERGY PARTNERS ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE TEXAS PIPELINES
* NOBLE ENERGY INC CEO DAVID STOVER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $10.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2F5X9TK) Further company coverage:
U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc reported adjusted quarterly profit on Tuesday that easily beat analyst estimates due to cost cuts and higher crude prices, sending shares surging more than 7 percent in morning trading.
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc reported adjusted quarterly profit on Tuesday that easily beat analyst estimates due to cost cuts and higher crude prices, sending shares surging more than 7 percent in morning trading.
* NOBLE ENERGY PROVIDES UPDATED OUTLOOK THROUGH 2020 FOCUSED ON CASH FLOW GROWTH AND SHAREHOLDER RETURN
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* NOBLE ENERGY INCREASES PROVED RESERVES 37 PERCENT TO TOTAL NEARLY 2 BBOE
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, helped by higher oil prices.
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$57.02||-1.51|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$35.57||-0.57|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$24.41||-0.58|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$3.01||-0.05|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$50.47||-0.28|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$31.16||-0.80|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$98.47||-1.98|
|Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR.N)||$24.97||-0.94|