Nordea Bank AB (NDA.ST)
21 Feb 2018
* WON A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH NORDEA, A FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP IN NORDIC REGION
STOCKHOLM, Feb 16 Swedish banking group Nordea's lowered its estimate on Friday of the cost savings from moving its headquarters to Finland from Sweden.
* NORDEA PUBLISHES A PROSPECTUS REGARDING THE MOVE INTO THE BANKING UNION AND THE MERGER OF NORDEA BANK AB INTO NORDEA HOLDING ABP
* NORDIC BANKING SECTOR TO EXPLORE COMMON PAYMENT INFRASTRUCTURE
LONDON, Feb 6 (IFR) - Nordea has promoted Christopher Rees, head of its markets business, to become chief financial officer.
* REES IS CURRENTLY DEPUTY HEAD OF WHOLESALE BANKING AND HEAD OF NORDEA MARKETS
LONDON, Feb 2 Nordea, the Nordic region's biggest banking group, said on Friday it has applied to list its Finnish unit's shares on the Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Stockholm and Nasdaq Copenhagen exchanges.
* NORDEA BANK AB (PUBL) HAS TODAY, ON BEHALF OF WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY NORDEA HOLDING ABP ("NORDEA FINLAND") APPLIED FOR ADMISSION OF NORDEA FINLAND'S SHARES TO TRADING ON NASDAQ HELSINKI, NASDAQ STOCKHOLM AND NASDAQ COPENHAGEN.
* UB RAHASTOYHTIÖ OY SIGNS A COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH NORDEA BANK AB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
OSLO, Jan 25 The Norwegian unit of Nordic bank Nordea expects further growth in lending as the economy gathers pace and the housing market is expected to rebound, Oslo-based Chief Executive Snorre Storset told Reuters on Thursday.