Nestle India Ltd (NEST.NS)
* SAYS DECLARED THIRD INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 33 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2A1Ys3q Further company coverage:
* NESTLE INDIA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON CO FINED FOR FAILING MAGGI SAMPLES TEST
NEW DELHI An Indian court on Tuesday imposed a fine of 4.5 million rupees ($70,000) on Nestle India in a 2015 case for selling substandard instant noodles after a laboratory test found high ash content in its popular Maggi brand.
NEW DELHI, Nov 29 An Indian court on Tuesday imposed a fine of 4.5 million rupees ($70,000) on Nestle India in a 2015 case for selling substandard instant noodles after a laboratory test found high ash content in its popular Maggi brand.
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_11132017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 09:15 am: New India Assurance Company lists on stock exchanges in Mumbai. 10:00 am: Communications Minister Manoj Sinha, Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and Human Resource Development Minister P
Nov 10 Noodles-to-chocolates maker Nestle India Ltd posted a 23 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Friday, buoyed by higher domestic sales.
* Sept quarter total revenue from operations 25.14 billion rupees
* Says domestic sales growth is estimated at 9.1 percent due to increase in volumes including rebuild of Maggi noodles Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iKmftj) Further company coverage:
July 26 Noodles-to-chocolates maker Nestle India Ltd said on Wednesday profit rose about 10 percent in its fiscal second quarter, helped by new product launches and a revamp of its popular Maggi noodles brand.
* June quarter total revenue from operations 24.85 billion rupees