National Express Group PLC (NEX.L)
16 Nov 2018
LONDON British transport company National Express said its Spanish and Moroccan business has won a 1 billion euro (£883.98 million) contract in Morocco to run bus services on 61 routes for 15 years.
LONDON, July 4 British transport company National Express said its Spanish and Moroccan business has won a 1 billion euro ($1.17 billion) contract in Morocco to run bus services on 61 routes for 15 years.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Are National Express Group plc, OneSavings Bank plc & Novae Group plc dividend buys after today's updates?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?
- FirstGroup plc Slides: Is National Express Group PLC Or Go-Ahead Group plc A Better Buy?
- Buses & Railways: A Safe Investment Right Now?