National Express Group PLC (NEX.L)
NEX.L on London Stock Exchange
23 Jan 2018
23 Jan 2018
Change (% chg)
National Express Group PLC is an international transport company. The Company's segments include UK Bus, UK Coach, German Rail, North America (operates school bus and transit services), Spain and Morocco (operates bus and coach services), and Central functions. The UK Bus segment's services are operated from nine garages across... (more)
* ANTICIPATED REDUCTION IN GROUP'S EFFECTIVE TAX RATE (ETR) FROM 1ST JANUARY 2018 DUE TO IMPACT OF US TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
* NATIONAL EXPRESS - CONTINUED POSITIVE TRADING AND NEW ACQUISITIONS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are National Express Group plc, OneSavings Bank plc & Novae Group plc dividend buys after today's updates?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?
- FirstGroup plc Slides: Is National Express Group PLC Or Go-Ahead Group plc A Better Buy?
- Buses & Railways: A Safe Investment Right Now?