Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC.N)
* ORBITAL ATK ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NORTHROP GRUMMAN ACQUISITION OF ORBITAL ATK APPROVED BY EUROPEAN COMMISSION
WASHINGTON Northrop Grumman Corp subsidiary Northrop Grumman Systems Corporations Aerospace Systems has been awarded a $429 million contract for two payloads for satellites for the Enhanced Polar System, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Feb 7 Northrop Grumman Corp subsidiary Northrop Grumman Systems Corporations Aerospace Systems has been awarded a $429 million contract for two payloads for satellites for the Enhanced Polar System, the Pentagon said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Eric Walsh)
U.S. weapons maker Northrop Grumman joined peer General Dynamics Corp in raising concerns over Congress' failure to pass a federal budget, even as it posted better-than- expected quarterly results.
* Shares touch record high (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* NORTHROP GRUMMAN INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 10 PERCENT TO $1.10 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 25 U.S. weapons maker Northrop Grumman Corp reported a 3.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales in its aerospace and mission systems businesses.
* MADE $500 MILLION PRE-TAX DISCRETIONARY PENSION CONTRIBUTION IN Q4 2017
Lockheed Martin Corp said that it hit its 2017 target to deliver 66 F-35 fighter jets to the U.S. and its allies last week, despite production problems as the defense contractor built 40 percent more jets this year.