Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)
* KONECRANES, NOKIA AND UKKOVERKOT TO COOPERATE - SMART CRANES DEPART ON THE 5G JOURNEY
* NOKIA CLOUD-NATIVE PACKET CORE SOLUTION SELECTED BY TELIA COMPANY TO DELIVER ENHANCED MOBILE BROADBAND AND MANAGE MOBILE NETWORK DATA DEMAND
* NOKIA WINS FIVE-YEAR MANAGED SERVICES AGREEMENT TO MANAGE OPTUS' NETWORK
* SAYS TO CUT 80 JOBS IN FINLAND Source text in Finnish: [https://www.nokia.com/fi_fi/uutiset/tiedotteet/2018/01/12/nokian-yhteistoimintaneuvottelut-paatokseen ] Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* NOKIA TO REPLACE LEGACY OPTICAL CORE NETWORK CONNECTING 200 TELENOR NODES IN NORWAY AND SWEDEN
BERLIN, Jan 4 German automotive supplier Continental has agreed to buy a 5 percent indirect stake in digital mapping firm HERE from Audi, BMW and Daimler to advance its expertise in fast-growing driver-assistance technology.
* NOKIA, T-MOBILE US AND INTEL COLLABORATE TO BRING T-MOBILE'S FIRST COMMERCIAL HARDWARE BASED 5G 28 GHZ CELL ON AIR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HELSINKI Nokia has signed a multi-year smartphone patent license deal with China's Huawei [HWT.UL] -- its arch rival in the networks business -- giving it royalty agreements with all of the world's largest handset makers.
HELSINKI Nokia has signed a multi-year smartphone patent licence deal with China's Huawei -- its arch rival in the networks business -- giving it royalty agreements with all of the world's largest handset makers.
* Shares rise almost 2 percent (Adds background, updates shares)