Novartis AG (NOVN.S)
* RAPHA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC - PARTICIPATION IN A SERIES C FINANCING FOR POSEIDA THERAPEUTICS
Novartis AG, which this week announced positive interim trial results for its experimental gene therapy for spinal muscular atrophy, on Friday said investigation is underway into whether a second trial death could be related to the treatment.
April 19 Novartis AG, which this week announced positive interim trial results for its experimental gene therapy for spinal muscular atrophy, on Friday said investigation is underway into whether a second trial death could be related to the treatment.
* AVEXIS DATA REINFORCE EFFECTIVENESS OF ZOLGENSMA® IN TREATING SPINAL MUSCULAR ATROPHY (SMA) TYPE 1
BRIEF-Novartis Announces FDA Filing Acceptance & Priority Review Of Brolucizumab For Patients With Wet AMD
* NOVARTIS ANNOUNCES FDA FILING ACCEPTANCE AND PRIORITY REVIEW OF BROLUCIZUMAB (RTH258) FOR PATIENTS WITH WET AMD
ZURICH Shares in Stadler Rail surged on Friday as investors piled in to an oversubscribed initial public offering (IPO) that valued the Swiss trainmaker at around $3.8 billion and made more than a billion Swiss francs for Chairman Peter Spuhler.
* Chairman Peter Spuhler sells 35 mln shares worth 1.33 bln francs
ZURICH, April 11 Stadler Rail's initial public offering issue price has been set at 38 Swiss francs per share, a source said, near the upper end of the company's 33-44 franc range, as the Swiss trainmaker prepares to begin trading on the SIX Swiss Exchange on Friday.
* SANDOZ DRIVES DIFFERENTIATED PORTFOLIO WITH DEAL TO COMMERCIALIZE NEW TREATMENT FOR OPIOID-INDUCED CONSTIPATION IN KEY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
ZURICH Swiss eyecare company Alcon made its debut on the SIX Swiss Exchange on Tuesday with a market capitalisation of more than $25 billion after a shareholder spin-off from drugmaker Novartis, the Alpine nation's biggest stock deal in a decade.