Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC.N)
23 Mar 2018
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP SAYS CEO JAMES SQUIRES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2G0rUWF) Further company coverage:
March 19 The top U.S. rail regulator has asked major railroads for information on service levels before meeting disgruntled shippers and other customers over complaints about service delays and higher costs.
SEATTLE, March 16 The top U.S. railways regulator plans to hold a series of meetings with disgruntled shippers and other customers starting next month, after fresh complaints over service delays and higher costs from automotive and grain lobby groups.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Eo9TAA) Further company coverage:
No. 4 U.S. railroad Norfolk Southern Corp is working to stabilize its rail service in 2018, it said on Wednesday, but faces concerns over pricing and its stagnant headcount despite rising freight volumes.
Jan 24 No. 4 U.S. railroad Norfolk Southern Corp is working to stabilize its rail service in 2018, it said on Wednesday, but faces concerns over pricing and its stagnant headcount despite rising freight volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 24 Norfolk Southern Corp, the fourth-largest U.S. railroad by revenue, reported a rise in quarterly net profit on Wednesday, boosted by the benefits of the new U.S. tax law and growth in commodity volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN NAMES JOHN SCHEIB EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CLO; BILL GALANKO TO RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN BOARD INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 18 PERCENT
|CSX Corporation (CSX.OQ)||$54.27||-1.02|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP.TO)||$221.31||-2.52|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)||$108.07||-0.24|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)||$26.81||--|
|Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR.PK)||$10.55||--|
|Canadian National Railway Company (CNR.TO)||$91.05||-1.88|
|J B Hunt Transport Services Inc (JBHT.OQ)||$118.00||-0.82|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP.N)||$131.94||-2.93|