Novatek PAO (NVTK.MM)
18 Oct 2018
* Northern hemisphere heatwave triggers strong cooling demand
MOSCOW, Aug 7 Russian petrochemicals producer Sibur is examining various options on capital markets, its chief executive told Reuters on Tuesday, while declining to confirm concrete plans for an initial public offering (IPO).
MOSCOW Russian petrochemical company Sibur is preparing for an initial public offering (IPO) potentially worth between $2 billion and $3 billion and which may happen by the end of the year, financial market sources told Reuters.
* (Adds Shamalov's share in Sibur, U.S. OFAC policy towards sanctioned assets)
MOSCOW, July 24 Russian petrochemical company Sibur is preparing for an initial public offering (IPO) potentially worth between $2 to $3 billion and which may happen by the end of the year, financial market sources told Reuters.
* Drastically cuts delivery time to Asian customers (Writes through, adds detail)
MOSCOW, July 11 Russia's largest private natural gas producer Novatek said on Wednesday that hydrocarbons production was up 2.4 percent and totaled 264.3 million barrels of oil equivalent in the first half of 2018.
MOSCOW, June 22 Russian energy company Novatek and South Korea's state-run Korea Gas Corp (KOGAS) signed an agreement on liquefied natural gas (LNG) cooperation after talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his South Korean counterpart, Moon Jae-in, on Friday.
* Sibur plans new large gas chemical complex in Russia's Far East
* Russia plans to produce up to 120 mln T LNG per year by 2035