Next PLC (NXT.L)
18 Apr 2019
March 22 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Adds company news items and futures) Jan 3 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 26 points lower at 6,708 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with FTSE 100 futures down 0.40 percent ahead of the cash market open. * VECTURA GROUP: British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc on Thursday predicted that its adjusted earnings in 2018 would top market expectations, helped in part by improving profit margins. * NEXT: British clothing retailer Next Plc reported a ri
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These 2 retail giants could give investors a nice surprise next week
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Gold, silver and bronze medals to my top 3 British retailers!
- 3 Footsie giants I would avoid at all costs!
- Are Rio Tinto plc and Next plc a buy after today's results?
- 3 FTSE 100 stocks that could collapse in August!