Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
15 Feb 2018
SINGAPORE, Feb 14 Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd posted a 31 percent rise in quarterly net profit, supported by its wealth management business, and downgraded its exposure to the weak offshore support services sector.
* NET PROFIT AFTER TAX FOR Q4 OF 2017 ("4Q17") OF S$1.03 BILLION WAS 31% ABOVE S$789 MILLION A YEAR AGO
BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Buys Additional 18.51 Pct Stake In Maxwealth Fund Management
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ADDITIONAL 18.51 PERCENT INTEREST IN MAXWEALTH FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Completes Acquisition Of National Australia Bank's Private Wealth Business In Hong Kong
* OCBC GROUP COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK'S PRIVATE WEALTH BUSINESS IN HONG KONG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees signs of stability in Chinese economy (Adds more quotes)
SINGAPORE Aberdeen Standard Investments said it likes Singapore banks due to their strong balance sheets and quest for new growth drivers but warned that the management of top lender DBS risks losing credibility if it takes any more big provisions for oil and gas loans.
SINGAPORE, Nov 14 Aberdeen Standard Investments said it likes Singapore banks due to their strong balance sheets and quest for new growth drivers but warned that the management of top lender DBS risks losing credibility if it takes any more big provisions for oil and gas loans.
* Co's interest in avict has been diluted from 19.99% to 17.27%
Oct 30 Oversea-chinese Banking Corporation Limited
SINGAPORE, Oct 26 Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp reported a 12 percent increase in quarterly net profit, boosted by growth in its insurance and wealth management businesses, but highlighted continued stress in the oil and gas support services sector.