Ocado Group PLC (OCDO.L)
OCDO.L on London Stock Exchange
23 Jan 2018
23 Jan 2018
Change (% chg)
Ocado Group plc is a United Kingdom-based online grocery retailer. The Company's principal activities are grocery retailing and the development and monetization of Intellectual Property (IP) and technology used for the online retailing, logistics and distribution of grocery and consumer goods, derived from the United Kingdom.... (more)
* OCADO GROUP PLC - ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN OCADO AND SOBEYS
* GOLDMAN SACHS CUTS STAKE IN OCADO GROUP TO 2.24 PERCENT FROM 3.26 PERCENT - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Ocado Group plc, Carpetright plc and Cohort plc on today's results?
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Should you sell Tesco plc & Ocado Group plc and buy Amazon.com, Inc.?
- Does the launch of AmazonFresh spell the end for Ocado Group plc?