Oriental Bank Of Commerce Ltd (ORBC.NS)
* SAYS CUTS 1-YEAR MCLR TO 8.35 PERCENT FROM 8.40 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2kCpUxT Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net loss 17.50 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.53 billion rupees year ago
* To raise tier 1 capital via private placement of Basel III compliant tier 1 bonds aggregating to 5 billion rupees Source text - http://bit.ly/2xyG2lH Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Oct 8 Oriental Bank of Commerce Ltd , a mid-sized Indian state-run lender, said the nation's central bank has initiated "prompt corrective action" against the bank over its high amount of net non-performing assets (NPA).
Sept 19 India's NSE index hit a record high on Tuesday before erasing gains to trade slightly lower, dragged down by market heavyweights such as ITC Ltd.
Sept 8 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Ltd * Says cuts one-year MCLR to 8.40 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says to defer private placement of basel III compliant additional tier 1 bonds Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says intends to raise tier 1 capital worth up to 5 billion rupees via pvt placement Source text: http://bit.ly/2wk2Jg0 Further company coverage:
* June quarter net loss 4.86 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.01 billion rupees year ago
* Bank has revised 1 year MCLR w.e.f. 11.07.2017 to 8.45 percent Source text - (http://bit.ly/2u9jr0L) Further company coverage: