Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
16 Mar 2018
LONDON Britain's Co-operative Bank has named former chairman of Paragon Banking Group Bob Dench as chairman, Co-op Bank said on Friday, as it seeks to further its recovery following a $900 million (£633 million) rescue by investors last year.
* DENCH WILL JOIN CO-OPERATIVE BANK AS ITS CHAIRMAN ON 14 MARCH, WILL REMAIN AS CHAIRMAN OF PARAGON UNTIL HIS SUCCESSOR HAS BEEN APPOINTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: PARAGON AG EXPECTING A MORE THAN 40 PERCENT INCREASE IN REVENUE TO AROUND EUR 175 MILLION FOR 2018
Jan 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a rise in first-quarter lending as its focus on professional landlords helped to drive a surge in its buy-to-let business even as tax and regulatory changes made the property market tougher for smaller investors.
* Q1 2018 BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENTS 342.9 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 185.2 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR-AGO
Britain's Paragon Banking Group said its focus on professional landlords helped to drive a surge in its buy-to-let business even as tax and regulatory changes made the property market tougher for smaller investors.
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds details, CEO comments)
Nov 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a slim 1.1 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by lending growth across its business.
* CONFIRMS NAME CHANGE TOOK PLACE ON SEP 21, IS NOW PARAGON BANKING GROUP PLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Britain's Paragon Group of Companies said on Thursday it was reorganising its business lines to accelerate its transformation into a diversified banking group and improve efficiency.