Pendragon PLC (PDG.L)
19 Jul 2019
Pendragon Plc's Chief Executive Mark Herbert is leaving the car dealership after only three months in charge during which the company warned it would make a loss this year.
* Pendragon warned of a pretax loss this year (Adds details, source, company and analyst comments)
June 27 Pendragon Plc said on Thursday its Chief Executive Officer Mark Herbert will be stepping down just months after taking the top job.
Pendragon shares slumped as much as 26% on Wednesday after the British car dealer warned of a pretax loss this year, blaming weak demand for both new and used cars.
* Shares hit over 6-year low (Adds analyst, executive comment, details; updates shares)
June 12 London's main stock market index eased on Wednesday as the latest exchange of blows between Washington and Beijing kept investors on edge about the risks to global growth, while small-cap car dealership chain Pendragon sank after a profit alert.
June 12 British car dealership chain Pendragon said on Wednesday it expects to report a pretax loss for the full year, hit by significant declines in new car and used car registrations.
* Shares fall as much as 13 pct (Adds details on costs, Brexit, results, analyst comments)
Pendragon said on Wednesday it would review its operational and financial prospects under its new management after margin pressures led it to report an underlying loss before tax of 2.8 million pounds in the three months ended March.
April 17 Pendragon said on Wednesday it would review its operational and financial prospects under its new management after margin pressures led it to report an underlying loss before tax of 2.8 million pounds in the three months ended March.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Lookers plc's H1 results are good, but is Pendragon plc a better buy?
- Will these 3 shares soar after today's news flow?
- Can May's winners Legal & General Group plc (+7%), Barratt Developments plc (+11%) and Pendragon plc (+21%) keep charging?
- Will this week's winners Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (+19%), Ladbrokes plc (+18%) & Pendragon plc (+17%) continue to rise?
- 4 FTSE 250 Dividend Greats: AA PLC, Pendragon PLC, Mitie Group PLC & Meggitt plc
- Top Stocks For March