Premier Foods PLC (PFD.L)
18 Apr 2019
Ex-Weetabix chief executive Giles Turrell is among a number of candidates approached to become CEO of Britain's Premier Foods Plc, Sky News reported on Saturday, without citing any sources.
April 6 Ex-Weetabix chief executive Giles Turrell is among a number of candidates approached to become CEO of Britain's Premier Foods Plc, Sky News http://bit.ly/2uPCHyI reported on Saturday, without citing any sources.
* Dropped plan to sell Ambrosia brand (Adds details on board changes, background)
Feb 27 Premier Foods Plc said on Wednesday it would review options after talks with its top shareholders.
Mr Kipling cakes maker Premier Foods Plc said it has decided against selling Ambrosia rice pudding and custards brand to cut debt of over £500 million, citing a tough business climate that could have dented the deal value.
Feb 15 Mr Kipling cakes maker Premier Foods Plc said it has decided against selling Ambrosia rice pudding and custards brand to cut debt of over 500 million pounds ($645 million), citing a tough business climate that could have dented the deal value.
LONDON Spain may well be entering a new period of political uncertainty from today if, as widely expected, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez calls a snap general election later this morning.
(Corrects fourth paragraph of this Feb. 8 story to say Darby's departure was not related to shareholder revolt.)
Feb 8 Oxo-cube maker Premier Foods said its former chief executive will get at least 1 million pounds ($1.3 million) in an exit deal after he stepped down following a shareholder revolt.
* Egypt's CIB jumps on Q4 results * Global Telecom rises on buy-out offer from Veon * Saudi's Al Rajhi rises on capital increase approval * ADIB at its highest in more than 33 months By Ateeq Shariff Feb 5 Egypt's blue-chip share index rose sharply on Tuesday boosted by major lender Commercial International Bank after its strong fourth-quarter earnings, while banks also lifted Saudi Arabia's stock market. Egypt's blue-chip index gained for a ninth straig
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's updates turn these three shares into cracking buys?
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc
- Should you buy Premier Foods plc, DCC plc ord eur0.25 and Land Securities Group plc following today's updates?
- Why this month's flops dropped: Mothercare plc (-38%), Premier Foods plc (-32%) and Restaurant Group plc (-18%)
- Can April's Fools Aviva plc (-5%), Supergroup plc (-14%) and Premier Foods plc (-32%) Bounce Back?
- Should You Buy Last Week's Losers Premier Foods Plc, WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC & Taylor Wimpey plc?