Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN.S)
16 Nov 2018
Oct 17 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Oct 17 German elevator parts maker Wittur has attracted interest from private equity groups Partners Group and Cinven ahead of an expected sale by owner Bain Capital, several people close to the matter said.
* Ashtead, Partners Group gain after results (Updates prices, adds details, quotes)
* H1 REVENUES INCREASED BY 17% TO CHF 659 MILLION (H1 2017: CHF 565 MILLION)
* TO INVEST OVER AUD 200 MILLION IN EQUITY TO ACQUIRE AND CONSTRUCT WIND FARM PROJECT IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Partners Group Holding Reaches EUR 2 Billion Target For Private Real Estate Secondaries Program
* REACHES EUR 2 BILLION TARGET FOR PRIVATE REAL ESTATE SECONDARIES PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Loans: Rejected offer dashes hopes for record Asian leveraged financing
* ANNOUNCES CO-CEO SUCCESSION; DAVID LAYTON TO SUCCEED CHRISTOPH RUBELI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* QTRLY FFO AND AFFO PER UNIT OF $0.08 AND $0.06 RESPECTIVELY
NEW YORK, Aug 6 (LPC) - Partners Group has hired Tom Stein, head of capital markets at Guggenheim Capital Partners, for its private debt group, according to a company spokesperson.