Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN.S)
SYDNEY Australia's push to control a housing bubble by reining in bank lending to property developers has unleashed a highly profitable market for shadow lenders, including international hedge funds.
SYDNEY, Dec 12 Australia's push to control a housing bubble by reining in bank lending to property developers has unleashed a highly profitable market for shadow lenders, including international hedge funds.
* PARTNERS GROUP ACQUIRES 4 MILLION SQUARE FEET OF US OFFICE SPACE VALUED AT OVER USD 1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* INVOLVEMENT OF FORMER SUBSIDIARY (CORPORATE FINANCE PARTNERS) IN TAX-RELATED OFFSHORE TRANSACTION IN 1998
LONDON/FRANKFURT Canadian pension funds and private equity investors are lining up to buy German metering company Techem with a multi-billion euro sale expected to launch in early 2018, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Ista sale multiple gives almost 4 bln euro enterprise value
* TRANSACTION SUPPORTS ACQUISITION OF LCA BY GLOBAL INVESTMENT FIRM KKR Source text - http://bit.ly/2hjkOW7 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MEDIA RELEASE ON BLOCK SALE OF VAT SHARES BY PARTNERS GROUP
ZURICH, Sept 28 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Thursday:
* FUNDS MANAGED AND/OR ADVISED BY PARTNERS GROUP SOLD 3 MILLION VAT SHARES (REPRESENTING 10% OF SHARE CAPITAL) TO RUDOLF MAAG