Parker-Hannifin Corp (PH.N)
18 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Parker Reaches Proposed Settlement With DOJ Regarding U.S. Qualified Aviation Ground Fuel Filtration Business
* PARKER REACHES PROPOSED SETTLEMENT WITH DOJ REGARDING U.S. QUALIFIED AVIATION GROUND FUEL FILTRATION BUSINESS
WASHINGTON, Dec 18 The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it has reached a settlement with Parker-Hannifin Corp that requires the company to divest the Facet filtration business that it acquired from Clarcor.
* Sees fy 2018 earnings per share $8.45 to $9.05 from continuing operations
WASHINGTON The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
BRIEF-Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
* Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding its U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Parker-Hannifin with a goal of un-doing its merger with Clarcor Inc, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
* Parker-Hannifin Corp CEO Thomas Williams' 2017 total compensation $15.3 million versus $10.8 million in 2016 – sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2y292G7) Further company coverage:
* Parker-Hannifin Corp sees sales growth forecast in range of 11.4% to 15.0% for fy 2018
* Parker reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
|SMC Corp (6273.T)||¥55,200||+810.00|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$134.61||+0.19|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$157.78||-0.63|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$73.45||+0.38|
|Trelleborg AB (TRELb.ST)||207.30kr||+1.30|
|Eaton Corporation PLC (ETN.N)||$83.56||-0.04|
|Zodiac Aerospace SA (ZODC.PA)||€25.05||+0.02|
|Pall Corporation (PLL.N)||--||--|
|Moog Inc (MOGa.N)||$88.25||-1.08|
|Moog Inc (MOGb.N)||$89.15||--|