PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
23 Jan 2018
(In this Dec. 22 story, corrects paragraph 3 to say bill lowers limit on mortgages for interest deduction to $750,000, not cuts amount of mortgage interest that home buyers can deduct to $750,000.)
Dec 22 U.S. home sales will likely take a hit next year as middle-class Americans receive fewer perks under an overhaul of U.S. taxes and face rising home prices and interest rates, industry experts said.
PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a quarterly profit that edged past estimates on Tuesday and remained upbeat on housing demand despite hurricanes that curtailed operations, sending its shares to a more than 10-year record.
* Shares hit a more than 10-year high (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Damage from hurricanes to Pulte's communities in Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas was minimal - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 38.2 percent rise in quarterly profit, as home sales and average selling prices increased.
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pultegroup Inc - Unit entered into fifth amendment to its amended and restated master repurchase agreement with Comerica Bank
PulteGroup Inc cut its full-year gross margin forecast, mainly due to increased discounting in its Pulte brand amid increased competition and higher lumber prices following wildfires in Canada.
|D. R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)||$52.38||+0.01|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$70.93||-0.80|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$57.86||+1.20|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$52.23||-0.31|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$34.96||-0.06|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.58||+0.02|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.60||0.00|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||$63.68||-0.67|