Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX.L)
18 Jan 2018
DUBAI, Nov 29 Phoenix Group, a Dubai-based agricultural and food company, has secured a $205 million borrowing base loan, it said in a statement.
Aug 24 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Phoenix Group , Britain's largest owner of closed life assurance funds, is considering buying some of the bulk annuity portfolios that have come on the market in recent months, it said on Thursday.
Aug 24 Phoenix Group, Britain's largest owner of closed life assurance funds, is considering buying some of the bulk annuity portfolios that have come on the market in recent months, it said on Thursday.
Aug 24 British life insurer Phoenix Group plans to compete "selectively on accretive" bulk annuity deals in response to the large number of portfolios on the market, it said on Thursday.
* 360 MILLION POUNDS OF CASH GENERATION 2 IN H1 2017 (H1 2016: £147 MILLION)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Phoenix Life Limited's and Phoenix Life Assurance Limited's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Ratings to 'A+' (Strong) from 'A'. They are two of the principal operating life companies of Phoenix Group Holdings (Phoenix). Fitch has also upgraded Phoenix's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A' from 'A-'. The Outlooks are Stable. Fitch has also upgraded Phoenix's senior notes to 'A-'
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- The 3 dividend musketeers: Esure Group plc, Talktalk Telecom Group plc and Phoenix Group Holdings
- Should You Be Drawn In By 6%+ Yields At BHP Billiton plc, Admiral Group plc, Vedanta Resources plc & Phoenix Group Holdings?
- Why Invensys plc, Oxford Instruments plc And Phoenix Group Holdings Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- The 15 Biggest Dividends In The FTSE 350
- 12 Mid Caps Paying Big Dividends