Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
20 Apr 2018
* S'pore shares on track for weekly gain of 2 pct * Philippine shares up 0.8 pct By Nikhil Nainan April 20 Most Southeast Asian stock markets slipped on Friday tracking broader Asia which was hit by a sell-off in technology stocks, while Philippine shares regained some ground following a sharp fall in the previous session. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was trading 1 percent lower as technology stocks fell after the world's large
NEW YORK Wall Street's three major indexes closed lower on Thursday, with tobacco stocks leading a tumble in consumer staples while concerns about smartphone demand hurt the technology sector and rising bond yields and earnings helped financials rebound. | Video
April 19 U.S. stocks fell on Thursday, as technology stocks from Apple to chipmakers declined following a weak forecast on smartphone demand, while a sharp drop in Philip Morris's shares after results weighed on the consumer staples sector.
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL- ON MARCH 29, CO FILED A PROXY STATEMENT FOR ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Philip Morris International CEO André Calantzopoulos' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $18.98 Mln Versus
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC SAYS CEO ANDRÉ CALANTZOPOULOS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.98 MILLION VERSUS $18.1 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* CZECH PHILIP MORRIS SAYS PROPOSES DIVIDEND CZK 1,080 /SHARE (PREVIOUS CZK 1,000/SHARE)
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC - SHIFTS ENTIRE CAPACITY OF ITS CIGARETTE FACTORY IN GREECE TO SMOKE-FREE PRODUCTS
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC. DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.07 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON British American Tobacco's weaker than expected 2017 sales growth and progress on next-generation products combined to send its share price down as much as nearly 5 percent on Thursday to an 18-month low.
* Shares touch 18-month low (Adds CEO and investor comment, forex outlook, updated share price)