PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
22 Jun 2018
U.S. regional lender PNC Financial Services Group Inc on Friday forecast modest loan growth and a rise in loan loss provision for the second quarter, sending its shares down more than 4 percent.
* Shares fall 3 pct; biggest pct loser on S&P 500 Financial (Adds analyst comments,)
* PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES CFO SAYS FY 2018 GUIDANCE REMAINS UNCHANGED -CONF CALL
* PNC REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 NET INCOME OF $1.2 BILLION, $2.43 DILUTED EPS
April 13 U.S. regional lender PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a 20 percent jump in quarterly profit on Friday, driven by lower taxes and growth in its loan portfolio.
BRIEF-PNC Financial Services CEO Demchak's Total Compensation Was $13.9 Million V/s$13.1 Million In 2016
* PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC CEO WILLIAM S. DEMCHAK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.9 MILLION VERSUS $13.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FEfHXg) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Universal Logistics Says On Feb 2, Units Entered Amendment 5 To Revolving Credit & Security Agreement With PNC Bank
* UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS SAYS ON FEB 2, UNITS ENTERED AMENDMENT 5 TO REVOLVING CREDIT & SECURITY AGREEMENT WITH PNC BANK - SEC FILING
Jan 12 PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by higher interest income and consumer loan growth and the U.S. regional lender also forecast mid-single digit loan and revenue growth for 2018.
* PNC REPORTS RECORD FULL YEAR 2017 NET INCOME OF $5.4 BILLION, $10.36 DILUTED EPS
Jan 12 Regional lender PNC Financial Services' quarterly profit doubled, driven by a $911 million one-time benefit related to President Donald Trump's new tax law.
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$28.99||-0.30|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.20||+0.09|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$105.75||-1.76|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$53.94||-0.43|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||0.00|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,258.00||-3.00|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$95.01||-0.25|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$50.76||-0.23|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$51.61||-0.45|
|SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI.N)||$67.49||-1.18|