Pennon Group PLC (PNN.L)
14 Dec 2018
Sept 3 Thames Water and three other top UK water companies announced business plans on Monday aimed at reducing leakages and improving service while controlling prices after their performance was questioned during the country's hottest summer in decades.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 5 dividend stocks I'd buy now
- A possible recession makes utility stocks attractive now
- Why Unilever plc, BAE Systems plc and Pennon Group plc are top income stocks!
- Can Severn Trent plc, Pennon Group plc and United Utilities Group plc provide "Brexit shelter"?
- How Pennon Group plc (3.91%) could soon yield more than GlaxoSmithKline plc (5.50%) and Rio Tinto plc (7.40%).
- Why Standard Chartered PLC, Pennon Group plc And RSA Insurance Group plc Are Set To Beat The FTSE 100