Qualcomm Inc (QCOM.O)
9 Feb 2018
U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc on Tuesday unveiled a sweetened $44 billion agreement to acquire NXP Semiconductors NV , its most defiant move in its defence against a hostile $121 billion bid from Broadcom Ltd .
U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc on Tuesday unveiled a sweetened $44 billion agreement to acquire NXP Semiconductors NV , its most defiant move in its defense against a hostile $121 billion bid from Broadcom Ltd .
* Shares of NXP up 6.1 pct (Adds interview with Qualcomm presiding director)
* BROADCOM IS EVALUATING ITS OPTIONS FOLLOWING QUALCOMM'S TRANSFER OF VALUE FROM QUALCOMM STOCKHOLDERS TO NXP STOCKHOLDERS
* ELLIOTT WELCOMES QUALCOMM'S INCREASED OFFER CONSIDERATION OF $127.50 PER NXP SHARE
* QUALCOMM REAFFIRMS HIGH CONFIDENCE IN FISCAL 2019 NON-GAAP EPS OF $6.75-$7.50
BRIEF-Iss Recommends Qualcomm Stockholders Vote On The Blue Proxy Card For Four Of Broadcom's Nominees
* LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORY FIRM ISS RECOMMENDS QUALCOMM STOCKHOLDERS VOTE ON THE BLUE PROXY CARD FOR FOUR OF BROADCOM'S NOMINEES
* QUALCOMM SET TO RAISE BID FOR NXP TO $44 BILLION; QUALCOMM IS EXPECTED TO RAISE ITS BID TO ABOUT $127.5 A SHARE FOR NXP - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text: http://on.wsj.com/2C8WLSe Further company coverage:
Feb 20 U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm Inc raised its offer to buy NXP Semiconductors NV to $127.50 per share from $110, after being pressured by shareholders led by activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc should try to negotiate a sale to Broadcom Ltd following the latter's sweetened $121 billion offer, proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services Inc (ISS) said.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,370,000.00||-49,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,020,000.00||-17,000.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||54.74kr||+1.26|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||54.40kr||+1.70|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$285.00||+2.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$46.43||+0.87|
|Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (2379.TW)||NT$111.00||+2.00|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$250.46||+6.62|