Qatar National Bank QPSC (QNBK.QA)
23 May 2018
* EGM APPROVES TO INCREASE FOREIGN OWNERSHIP LIMIT IN BANK TO 49 PERCENT FROM 25 PERCENT, INCREASES MAXIMUM LIMIT OF INDIVIDUAL OWNERSHIP TO 5 PERCENT FROM 2 PERCENT Source: (https://bit.ly/2qGJ317) Further company coverage:
DUBAI, April 10 Qatar National Bank (QNB), the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa by assets, reported a 7 percent increase in first-quarter net profit, propelled by a double-digit jump in loan growth.
DUBAI, April 4 Buyers returned to the Saudi Arabian stock market on Wednesday as blue chips attracted interest again after several days of profit-taking that followed FTSE Russell's decision to upgrade Riyadh to emerging market status.
DOHA - Qatar National Bank (QNB) aims to increase its profit by 5-8 percent this year and loans and investments by 10-12 percent, helped by expansion into faster-growing Southeast Asia markets, its CEO told Reuters.
BRIEF-Qatar National Bank Says QNB Board Seek Shareholder Approval To Increase Single Ownership Limit
* QATAR NATIONAL BANK - QNB BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ SEEK SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL TO INCREASE SINGLE OWNERSHIP LIMIT
DUBAI, March 19 Gulf stock markets were mostly flat early on Monday, weighed down by weak global stocks and oil prices, but Qatar bucked the trend, helped by gains in financials such as Qatar National Bank.
DUBAI, March 12 Qatar's stock market soared on Monday after Qatar National Bank said it would raise its ceiling for foreign ownership, while expectations for more inflows of foreign money lifted Saudi Arabia.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL TO INCREASE NON-QATARI SHARE OWNERSHIP LIMIT TO 49 PCT Source:(http://bit.ly/2DnFu4g) Further company coverage:
* SIGNS MID-TERM LOAN OF $3 MLN WITH QATAR NATIONAL BANK ALAHLY Source:(http://bit.ly/2sBkYNr) Further company coverage:
* COMPLETES INAUGURAL KANGAROO BOND ISSUANCE UNDER ITS KANGAROO PROGRAMME