Qinetiq Group PLC (QQ.L)
15 Nov 2018
LONDON, May 24 British defence company Qinetiq said it was confident of further growing its non-UK business, with more acquisitions possible, after posting a 5 percent rise in profit last year.
* UNDERLYING OPERATING PROFIT UP 5%, ASSISTED BY £8.7M NON-RECURRING TRADING ITEMS (2017: £7.4M), BROADLY FLAT ON AN ORGANIC BASIS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy Tate & Lyle plc, QinetiQ Group plc and Paypoint plc following today's updates?
- Do Today's Updates Make Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Electrocomponents plc 'Screaming Buys'?
- Can Rolls-Royce Holding PLC's 2016 Beat QinetiQ Group plc's 2015?
- Are BAE Systems plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Senior plc Set To Soar?
- Should You Buy Tesco PLC, QinetiQ Group plc And Topps Tiles Plc Following Today's Developments?
- Cobham plc Surges 8%: Is It A Better Buy Than Chemring Group plc, Senior plc And QinetiQ Group plc?