Ryder System Inc (R.N)
16 Mar 2018
DETROIT United Parcel Service Inc on Thursday said it would partner with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build an all-new electric van for the package delivery company's fleet.
DETROIT, Feb 22 United Parcel Service Inc on Thursday said it would partner with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build an all-new electric van for the package delivery company's fleet.
* RYDER REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES 2018 FORECAST
* RYDER SYSTEM INC - BOARD DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.52 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK, TO BE PAID ON MARCH 16, 2018
* RYDER SYSTEM, INC. ELECTS DAVID G. NORD AND DMITRI L. STOCKTON TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ryder System Says Board Voted Unanimously To Increase Its Size From Eleven Members To Twelve Members
* RYDER SYSTEM INC SAYS BOARD VOTED UNANIMOUSLY TO INCREASE ITS SIZE FROM ELEVEN MEMBERS TO TWELVE MEMBERS -SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BQC8ub] Further company coverage:
* RYDER SYSTEM, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBER L. PATRICK HASSEY RETIRES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ryder System Says Co Estimates It Will Record Net One-Time Benefit From Tax Act Of About $586 Mln In Qtr Ended Dec 31, 2017
* RYDER SYSTEM INC - CO ESTIMATES THAT IT WILL RECORD NET ONE-TIME BENEFIT FROM TAX ACT OF ABOUT $586 MILLION IN QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* RYDER AUTHORIZES NEW ANTI-DILUTIVE PROGRAM TO REPURCHASE UP TO 1.5 MILLION SHARES
BRIEF-Ryder Forms Strategic Partnership With Plug And Play To Support Development Of Innovative Supply Chain And Logistics Startups
* RYDER FORMS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH PLUG AND PLAY TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS STARTUPS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: