Rathbone Brothers PLC (RAT.L)
19 Mar 2018
Feb 22 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen to open 82 points lower at 7,199.8 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.86 percent ahead of the cash market open.
LONDON, Feb 22 British wealth and investment manager Rathbone Brothers on Thursday posted a 17.6 percent increase in pretax profit, boosted by record assets under management on the back of market gains and net inflows.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Rathbone Brothers plc and 3i Group plc the best value stocks of all time?
- Do Today's Results Make McBride plc, Rathbone Brothers plc & International Personal Finance Plc Screaming Buys?
- 5 Under The Radar Growth Shares: Carnival plc, Wolseley plc, Interserve plc, Senior plc and Rathbone Brothers plc
- 3 Finance Stocks Worth Snapping Up Right Now! HSBC Holdings plc, Tullett Prebon Plc And Rathbone Brothers plc
- The Week Ahead: Sainsbury & Trinity Mirror
- The Week Ahead: Next & Domino's Pizza