Rogers Communications Inc (RCIb.TO)
Canadian telecoms companies BCE Inc and Telus reported increases in their fourth-quarter revenues on Thursday as they added more postpaid subscribers than expected in a highly competitive wireless market.
* BCE adds 175,000 postpaid wireless customers, Telus 121,000
* NET PROCEEDS FROM ISSUANCE OF DEBT SECURITIES WILL BE ABOUT US$737 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 25 Rogers Communications Inc, Canada's largest wireless provider by market share, reported a quarterly profit on Thursday that narrowly beat estimates on higher margins from its wireless subscribers.
* ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS DECLARES 48 CENTS PER SHARE QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Jan 25 Canadian cable and telecom company Rogers Communications Inc on Thursday posted a quarterly profit from a year-ago loss, when it took a C$484 million impairment charge.
Canada's Rogers Communications Inc said on Monday it agreed to end a joint venture in Vice Studio Canada and Viceland just three years after announcing it.
Jan 22 Canada's Rogers Communications Inc said on Monday it agreed to end a joint venture in Vice Studio Canada and Viceland just three years after announcing it.
* ROGERS MEDIA SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH CLEAR SKY RADIO INC. TO ACQUIRE MEDICINE HAT STATION, 102.1 CJCY