Religare Enterprises Ltd (RELG.NS)
15 Jan 2018
Dec 20 The wealth management unit of India's Edelweiss Group has acquired the securities business of domestic financial firm Religare Enterprises Ltd for an undisclosed sum, the two companies said in a statement on Wednesday.
* SAYS TO ACQUIRE RELIGARE'S SECURITIES BUSINESS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BO1JDx Further company coverage:
* NYLIM JACOB BALLAS INDIA FUND III LLC, RESURGENCE PE INVESTMENTS LTD FILE PETITIONS AGAINST CO & CO'S UNITS IN DELHI HIGH COURT
* Net loss in Sept quarter last year was 395.4 million rupees ;revenue from operations was 118.2 million rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2zJvSR8 Further company coverage:
* Says raised funds through issue of NCDs for an amount worth 300 million rupees
* Says approved raising funds worth up to 500 million rupees via NCD issue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Religare Enterprises seeks shareholders' approval to raise funds of up to 5 bln rupees by issue of NCDs
* Says proposal to obtain shareholders' approval to raise funds of up to 5 billion rupees by issue of NCDs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Net loss in June quarter last year was 258.4 million rupees ;total revenue was 139.8 million rupees
* Seeks members' nod to further invest in Religare Capital Markets up to INR 5 billion in one or more tranches in equity/preference shares of RCML Source text - http://bit.ly/2wptgFI Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Religare Enterprises clarifies on news item "Clix Capital may buy Religare Stake in Housing Finance Firm"
* Religare Enterprises Ltd clarifies on news item "Clix Capital may buy Religare Stake in Housing Finance Firm"