Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)
19 Jan 2018
Jan 19 * Regions Financial Corp posted quarterly adjusted earnings of 36 cents per share. The mean expectation of 27 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of 26 cents per share. * Revenue rose 11.91 percent to $1.49 billion from a year ago; analysts expected $1.44 billion. * Regions Financial Corp's Reported EPS for the quarter was 27 cents. * The mean earnings estimate of analysts had risen by about 0.1 percent in the last three months. * In the last 30 days s
Regions Financial Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc reported quarterly earnings on Friday that topped Wall Street expectations, benefiting from higher interest rates amid sluggish lending.
Jan 19 Regions Financial Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc reported quarterly earnings on Friday that topped Wall Street expectations, benefiting from higher interest rates amid sluggish lending.
* REGIONS REPORTS FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS OF $1.2 BILLION, UP 9 PERCENT OVER THE PRIOR YEAR, AND EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.00, UP 15 PERCENT
Jan 19 Regions Financial Corp's fourth-quarter profit rose 14.3 percent, as it earned more interest income.
* REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP - COMPANY INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE TO $15 PER HOUR
* Regions reports third quarter 2017 earnings from continuing operations of $296 million and earnings per share of $0.25
BRIEF-Regions Financial sold $1 bln aggregate principal amount of 2.75 pct senior notes - SEC filing
* Regions Financial Corp says on August 14, co issued and sold $1 billion aggregate principal amount of 2.750 percent senior notes due 2022 of co - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wYq83i) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Regions Financial sees 2017 net interest income, other financing income growth of 3 pct-5 pct - SEC filing
* Sees 2017 net interest income and other financing income growth of 3 percent to 5 percent - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hCvQ7V) Further company coverage:
Aug 4 Regions Financial Corp said the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York is investigating the bank's relationship with a former customer who may have been involved in criminal activity.
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$31.72||+0.24|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.06||-0.21|
|Bank UralSib PAO (USBN.MM)||руб0.08||0.00|
|Erste Group Bank AG (ERST.VI)||€39.69||+0.38|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$54.80||+0.66|
|SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI.N)||$68.58||+0.64|
|Banco Comercial Portugues SA (BCP.LS)||€0.30||+0.00|