RGC Resources Inc (RGCO.OQ)
17 Sep 2018
June 25 EQT Midstream Partners will stop construction in West Virginia of parts of its $3.5 billion Mountain Valley natural gas pipeline after a U.S. federal appeals court issued an order last week against a permit, a U.S. regulator and the company said.
June 25 EQT Midstream Partners will stop construction in West Virginia of parts of its $3.5 billion Mountain Valley natural gas pipeline, after a U.S. federal appeals court issued a stay order last week against a permit, a U.S. regulator and the company said.
June 18 U.S. federal energy regulators approved EQT Midstream Partners LP's request to proceed with construction along various segments of its $3.5 billion Mountain Valley natural gas pipeline from West Virginia to Virginia.
* RGC RESOURCES INC - SEES 2018 EPS IN THE RANGE OF $0.90 TO $0.91 & SEES 2019 EPS IN THE RANGE OF $1.00 TO $1.04 Source text : [https://bit.ly/2IxlZtl] Further company coverage:
* QTRLY REVENUES $24.9 MILLION VERSUS$21.9 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* RGC RESOURCES INC SAYS ON APRIL 11, 2018, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO FIRST AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* RGC RESOURCES SAYS ON MARCH 26, UNIT ENTERED INTO NEW REVOLVING LINE OF CREDIT NOTE IN ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF $25 MILLION - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Rgc Resources- Unit Entered Into Natural Gas Asset Management Agreement With Sequent Energy Management
* RGC RESOURCES-ON MARCH 23, UNIT ENTERED INTO NATURAL GAS ASSET MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH SEQUENT ENERGY MANAGEMENT, L.P , EFFECTIVE AS OF APRIL 1
|WGL Holdings Inc (WGL.N)||--||--|
|WGL Holdings Inc (WGLCO.OB)||--||--|
|WGL Holdings Inc (WGLCN.PK)||$99.50||--|
|WGL Holdings Inc (WGLCP.PK)||$101.00||--|
|Southern Company Gas (GAS.N)||--||--|
|National Fuel Gas Co. (NFG.N)||$56.69||-0.08|
|Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP.N)||--||--|
|Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK.N)||$90.35||+0.35|