Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
20 Jul 2018
LONDON, July 18 Boeing Co is in talks with Airbus and other companies about joining its bid for a 4 billion euro ($4.7 billion) heavy-lift helicopter contract in Germany, the head of business development for Boeing's defence unit said on Wednesday.
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 27 German defence group Rheinmetall said on Wednesday it was studying business opportunities with Azerbaijan, which for more than two decades has been subject to an international arms embargo.
FRANKFURT, May 8 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
* Q1 SALES WAS 1.337 BILLION EUR, EBIT 48.8 MILLION Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL AUTOMOTIVE BOOKS MAJOR ORDERS FROM PREMIUM AUTOMAKER
* SAYS TO SUPPLY ASIAN CUSTOMER WITH SKYSHIELD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS, ORDER WORTH OVER 100 MILLION EUR Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL SAYS MULTIMILLION DOLLARS ORDER FROM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER
* INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER HAS CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY IT WITH ARTILLERY AND TANK AMMUNITION WORTH ROUND €380 MILLION;
FRANKFURT Rheinmetall said on Tuesday it was in talks with a number of UK partners for the Boxer armoured vehicle, including BAE Systems, Thales UK, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce and Pearson Engineering, after Britain said it would rejoin the programme.
FRANKFURT, April 3 Rheinmetall said on Tuesday it was in talks with a number of UK partners for the Boxer armoured vehicle, including BAE Systems, Thales UK, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce and Pearson Engineering, after Britain said it would rejoin the programme.