Rocket Internet SE (RKET.DE)
23 May 2018
BERLIN Germany's Home24 is planning a stock market listing in Frankfurt aiming to raise up to 200 million euros (175 million pounds), the online furniture retailer said on Friday.
* Follows HelloFresh and Delivery Hero IPOs last year (Adds detail, changes dateline)
FRANKFURT, May 18 German online furniture retailer Home24, which wants to challenge IKEA's dominance of the European furniture market, said on Friday that it was planning a stock market listing, hoping to raise up to 200 million euros ($236.20 million).
FRANKFURT Alibaba Group has bought the entire share capital of Rocket Internet's South Asian ecommerce platform Daraz Group, Rocket Internet said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, May 8 Alibaba Group has bought the entire share capital of Rocket Internet's South Asian ecommerce platform Daraz Group, Rocket Internet said on Tuesday.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, May 7 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday:
* DGAP-NEWS: ROCKET INTERNET SE: ROCKET INTERNET SE HAS PURCHASED 9,724,739 OWN SHARES THROUGH ITS PUBLIC SHARE PURCHASE OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: ROCKET INTERNET SE: ROCKET INTERNET COMPLETES PLACEMENT OF SHARES OF HELLOFRESH SE
* INTENDS TO PLACE A NUMBER OF SHARES IN HELLOFRESH SE RESULTING IN GROSS PROCEEDS OF AT LEAST EUR 150M
* UNIT TO SELL TO ROCKET INTERNET SE AT LEAST 6.8 MILLION SHARES OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ROCKET SHARES DIRECTLY HELD BY PLDT ONLINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: