Reliance Capital Ltd (RLCP.NS)
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 52.43 billion rupees
* issuance of non-convertible debentures worth 5 billion rupees
Oct 27 Indian mutual fund manager Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd's initial public offering to raise up to 15.42 billion Indian rupees ($237 million) was subscribed more than 81 times on the last day of the sale on Friday, stock exchange data showed.
* India's Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd IPO to open Oct 25, to close Oct 27 - filing Further company coverage:
* India's Reliance General Insurance files for initial public offering
* Says Reliance Money signs 3 billion rupees agreement with Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd
Sept 22 Indian shares fell 1 percent on Friday, while the rupee hit its weakest point since early April amid concerns that the government's plan for a stimulus to halt an economic slowdown may have a negative impact on the fiscal deficit.
BRIEF-Reliance Capital gets in-principle nod from IRDAI for process of Reliance General Insurance's proposed IPO
* Got in-principle approval from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India for process of Reliance General Insurance's proposed IPO
* Got in-principle approval from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of india (IRDAI) for process of its proposed IPO
* Seeks shareholders' nod for private placement of NCDs and/or other debt securities