Royal Mail PLC (RMG.L)
15 Feb 2019
* SCHRODERS PLC DISCLOSES 5.005 PERCENT STAKE IN ROYAL MAIL PLC - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Royal Mail Plc reined in its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday and spoke of a larger than expected decline in letter volumes, sending its shares down as much as 18 percent to a record low.
* Hargreaves Lansdown worst FTSE 100 performer after HY results
* Shares plunge to record low (Adds details, analyst comment, shares)
Jan 29 ** Shares of Royal Mail slump as much as 18 pct to an all-time low
Jan 29 Royal Mail Plc on Tuesday narrowed its full-year profit forecast, and guided to a larger-than-expected decline in addressed letter volume for the year.
Shares of FedEx Corp fell nearly 8 percent on Wednesday, after the delivery package company jolted investors with a steeper-than-expected cut in its 2019 profit forecast warning of weakening freight demand as the global economy slows.
* Oil stocks, miners, gambling cos gain (Adds company news items, quotes, updates moves)
* Housebuilders, banks lead losers as Brexit uncertainty grows
MILAN, Dec 10 British shares fell on Monday as concerns over slowing economic growth hit global stocks and investors braced for a crucial vote on Tuesday over Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal.