Roche Holding AG (ROG.S)
22 Mar 2019
March 18 Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG's U.S. unit Genentech said on Monday its immunotherapy Tecentriq won approval for a tough-to-treat type of lung cancer, the latest win for the drug whose sales trail medicines from Merck & Co and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
* ROCHE TO PRESENT RESULTS OF THE LARGEST SAFETY STUDY OF ITS KIND WITH TECENTRIQ (ATEZOLIZUMAB) IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC BLADDER CANCER
* EUROPEAN COMMISSION APPROVES ROCHE'S MABTHERA (RITUXIMAB) FOR A RARE AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Riham Alkousaa)
* EUROPEAN COMMISSION APPROVES ROCHE'S HEMLIBRA FOR PEOPLE WITH SEVERE HAEMOPHILIA A WITHOUT FACTOR VIII INHIBITORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
Eli Lilly and Co's combination cancer treatment met the main goal of a late-stage clinical trial testing it on patients with a form of lung cancer, the drugmaker announced on Tuesday.
March 12 Eli Lilly and Co said on Tuesday that its combo treatment, Cyramza, met the main goal in a late-stage study in patients with a form of lung cancer.
* 32TH CONSECUTIVE DIVIDEND INCREASE TO CHF 8.70 PER SHARE APPROVED
NEW YORK Wall Street's three major indexes ended higher on Monday but well below the session's highs after President Donald Trump said he would delay a planned hike in tariffs on Chinese imports. | Video
* Indexes up: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 500 0.12 pct, Nasdaq 0.36 pct (Updates to close of trading, adds comments)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.52 pct, S&P 500 0.37 pct, Nasdaq 0.56 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds comments, changes byline, Adds New York dateline)