Range Resources Corp (RRC.N)
17 Aug 2018
May 3 The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) said on Thursday that all five commissioners voted to allow Energy Transfer Partners LP to restart its Sunoco Mariner East 1 natural gas liquids pipeline.
BRIEF-Sailingstone Capital Partners Reports 16.92 Pct Stake In Range Resources Corp As Of May 2, 2018
* SAILINGSTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC REPORTS 16.92 PERCENT STAKE IN RANGE RESOURCES CORP AS OF MAY 2, 2018 - SEC FILING
May 1 Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP) said on Monday it filed with Pennsylvania utility regulators on Friday to restart its Sunoco Mariner East 1 natural gas liquids pipeline and hopes the line will return to service this week.
* GAAP REVENUES FOR Q1 2018 TOTALED $743 MILLION A 4% DECREASE COMPARED TO Q1 2017
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP SAYS ON APRIL 13, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEEMENT - SEC FILING
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP - NEW FIVE-YEAR AGREEMENT WITH A SYNDICATE OF TWENTY-SEVEN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS HAS A MAXIMUM FACILITY SIZE OF $4 BILLION
* RANGE ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND COO RAY N. WALKER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RANGE RESOURCES CORP SAYS CEO JEFFREY L. VENTURA'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MLN VS $9.9 MLN - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GBDADA) Further company coverage:
* PRODUCTION FOR Q1 OF 2018 IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY 2.18 BCFE PER DAY.