Randgold Resources Ltd (RRS.L)
15 Dec 2017
PAULSON & CO HOLDS STAKE IN RANDGOLD RESOURCES LTD UNCHANGED IN Q3 2017 -13F
* Endeavour and Randgold form an exploration joint venture in Côte D'ivoire
LONDON African miner Randgold Resources on Thursday said full-year profit and output was on track despite a third-quarter dip, but its shares slid to a three-month low after its CEO did not rule out seeking arbitration over a tax dispute in Mali.
LONDON, Nov 2 African miner Randgold Resources on Thursday reported falls in third quarter production and profit but said output for the year remained on track to meet or exceed expectations.
LONDON African gold miner Randgold on Thursday reported a 53 percent rise in half-year profit and a mounting cash pile, and said it was well on the way to developing projects that will position it for an eventual increase in demand.
LONDON, Aug 3 African gold miner Randgold on Thursday reported a 53 percent rise in half-year profit and a mounting cash pile, and said it was well on the way to developing projects that will position it for an eventual increase in demand.
MILAN, Aug 3 UK blue chips rose to a one-week high on Thursday after the Bank of England kept rates on hold, hitting the pound and lifting export-oriented stocks accordingly.
* Energy stocks, banks weigh (Recasts, adds details, updates prices)
LONDON, Aug 3 Earnings drove the action on Britain's FTSE 100 on Thursday, though strong gains in retailer Next and miner Randgold Resources were not enough to offset weakness in banks, energy stocks and medical technology firm Convatec.
LONDON, Aug 3 Randgold on Thursday reported a 53 percent rise in half-year profit and said its cash pile rose 11 percent to $572.8 million despite the payment of the 2016 dividend of $94 million.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy gold or gold miners?
- Too late to buy these 3 Footsie giants with 100%+ gains in 2016?
- Which resources stock will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- 3 stocks I won't be buying after today's results
- Is it too late to buy Fresnillo plc (+165%), Randgold Resources Limited (+115%) and H&T Group plc (+44%)?
- Antofagasta plc, Randgold Resources Limited and National Grid plc are still charging! When will they stop?