Renishaw PLC (RSW.L)
Renishaw Plc on Tuesday cut its annual profit forecast for the second time in less than two months, as customer demand remained weak, sending shares in the British engineering group to a two-year low.
* Revenue from biggest business falls (Adds details, analyst comments, share price)
** Shares of British engineering group Renishaw Plc seen down 10%, according to premarket indicators
May 14 British engineering group Renishaw Plc on Tuesday cut its full-year profit forecast for the second time this year, citing lower customer orders that hit sales in the first nine months of the fiscal year.
* Renishaw, IG Group slip after results (Adds company news items, updates closing prices throughout)
Shares of Renishaw Plc fell more than 10 percent on Thursday after the British engineering group cut its full-year profit forecast, citing weak sales in Asia and a softness in demand from makers of consumer electronics.
March 21 Shares of Renishaw Plc fell more than 10 percent on Thursday after the British engineering group cut its full-year profit forecast, citing weak sales in Asia and a softness in demand from makers of consumer electronics.
March 21 British precision engineering group Renishaw Plc on Thursday cut its full-year profit forecast, saying a slowdown in demand for its products in Asia would continue through the year.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Renishaw plc, AFC Energy plc And Mitie Group PLC Worth Buying After Today's Results?
- Should You Buy Thursday Movers KAZ Minerals PLC, Ashtead Group plc & Renishaw plc?
- Is It Too Late To Buy Into Growth Stars Greggs plc, Rightmove plc And Renishaw plc?
- Why Shares In Renishaw plc Sky-Rocketed Today
- Renishaw plc Expects Record Revenue Growth
- Why Renishaw plc Has Surged 10% Today!