Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
20 Jul 2018
Britain's Restaurant Group , the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, said on Wednesday it expects to meet annual results estimates despite a hit on its latest comparable sales from adverse weather.
May 23 Britain's Restaurant Group, the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, said on Wednesday it expects to meet annual results estimates despite a hit on its latest comparable sales from adverse weather.
* OUR STRATEGIC INITIATIVES ARE DRIVING IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN OUR LEISURE BUSINESS IN A MARKET IN WHICH LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES REMAIN CHALLENGING
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. TO ACQUIRE BARTECA RESTAURANT GROUP FOR $325 MILLION IN CASH
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
NEW YORK, May 3 (LPC) - Lenders are tightening up US leveraged loan documents to stop issuers from removing security by transferring intellectual property into new subsidiaries and raising additional debt, an issue which surfaced last year when retailer J Crew did precisely that.
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP FILES FOR NON TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FHFopN) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 43.6 MILLION STG VERSUS -49.3 MILLION STG LOSS YEAR AGO
* Expects to gain further traction from measures taken (Recasts, adds shares, analysts comments)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Can H1 Losers Barclays plc, Next plc and Restaurant Group plc bounce back?
- Are Glencore plc, Anglo American plc & Restaurant Group plc today's top contrarian buys?
- Is it time to give up on Barclays plc, Restaurant Group plc and Aberdeen Asset Management plc?