Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
23 Feb 2018
MADRID Spain's Banco Sabadell aims to increase its profitability by almost 80 percent over the next three years, buoyed a gentle rise in interest rates and steady growth in banking fees and lending income.
MADRID, Feb 23 Banco Sabadell said on Friday it aimed to increase its return on tangible equity ratio (ROTE) to around 13 percent by 2020 from 7.27 at end-2017, buoyed by higher interest rates as it cuts non-performing assets as part of its new strategic plan.
* SAYS DEPOSITS HAVE GRADUALLY RECOVERED AFTER UNCERTAINTY IN CATALONIA AT BEGINNING OF LAST OCTOBER, WE FORESEE FURTHER IMPROVEMENTS IN THE FUTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* SAYS EXPECTS LOW DOUBLE DIGIT LENDING GROWTH AT TSB FOR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Madrid Newsroom)
* COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 RATIO FULLY-LOADED 12.8 PERCENT AT END-DEC
* TO PAY COMPLEMENTARY GROSS DIVIDEND OF 0.05 EURO PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS COMPLETES SALE OF 100 PERCENT OF HI PARTNERS HOLDCO VALUE ADDED TO HALLEY BIDCO FOR 630.7 MILLION EUROS
* Says the lender took liquidity from the European Central Bank during the first week of October
MADRID Banco Sabadell will move its chairman's office and some of its top management from Catalonia to Madrid, the lender's Chief Executive Jaime Guardiola said on Friday, confirming a Reuters report..
* Says bank registered deposit outflows following Oct.1 independence referendum in Catalonia though, since then, the situation has been reversed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)